Sunday, September 2, 2012

what i wore: sept 1


flannel: good will (men's medium)
shorts: american eagle
shoes: steve madden
naked 2
nars doucer blusher
mac's soft and gentle
bobbi brown tinted moisturizer
benefit's "they're real" mascara
I have been debating purchasing the American Apparel Disco pants or Riding pants.. I'm finally going to go shopping and maybe head over to AA. Still not sure about whether I'll get good use out of them. Hoping that today I get over to AA, H&M, Good Will, Anthropologie, J. Crew... I'll let you know how my shopping goes, probably have some more autumn/winter related ootd's!

Where to find me:
tumblr
now on bloglovin': follow on bloglovin'

xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous instagram pictures! ill have to check your channel out, mines @casperandpearl

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete