Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Favourites



Products:
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (812 Light)
Maybelline SuperStay Concealer (Ivory)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze)
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream (Monte Carlo)
Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask
NARS Blusher (Desire and Douceur)

My favourites for this month are a bit scattered but I've decided to just go for it and talk a bit about my go to products (some new, some old) for September. One of several new purchases this month, I've recently discovered the L'Oreal BB Cream. This is only the second BB Cream I've tried, so don't hurt me. I think that it works really well, and would work even more for someone with combination skin. It gives much more coverage than the Maybelline BB Cream. It's also just a bit too light for me right now, but come winter and the dark sky, it'll work really well with my complexion. I have honest to god fallen in love with the Maybelline Councealer. It works so so SO well on my skin. It lasts ALL day and blends very easily. I have worn the Bronze Colour Tattoo every day for the last two weeks, at least, and I'm not sick of it in the least. It applies so easily, can be built up for a more dramatic look, or sheered out for everyday wear. Monte Carlo is such a beautiful deep red, and applies very easily for someone who is not the best with lipstick. I really have loved using the Botanics Clay Mask. I don't find it particularly conditioning, but more so detoxing. I would love to try any REN Hydrating mask, that would be my dream honestly... I've also fallen back into love with both Desire and Douceur. Desire is so nice for a pop of colour on your cheeks on a dull day and Douceur works amazingly as a contour colour for someone as pale as I am.

Non-Beauty related favourites? Grimmy's Radio 1 Breakfast Show... I can't rave enough about this. I listen to it nearly every night while doing homework and it keeps me awake and is just so good. I just love him as a radio host. I've also really been enjoying the X Factor recently! That's also really well done.

new songs I'm loving:
Nasty Habits by You Me At Six
Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) by Breakbot
Sleep Alone by Two Door Cinema Club
Angels by The XX
Drink, Dance, Play by Young Kato

xx

tumblr
instagram
twitter
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment