Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer


I've been looking for a new under eye concealer ever since my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer started running low. For ten bucks, it did the job and rarely looked caked on or heavy. However, since the seasons changed and my skin became more dehydrated, it was more noticeable than before. I had heard tons about this product and decided to give it a swing. I really like how blendable and creamy it is. While my under eyes aren't too dark, on days when they need a bit of extra coverage, I'd use this. I use Porcelain in this one, and find it matches my skintone near perfectly. I haven't used the powder yet, as I don't know if I need it quite yet or if it will hold on it's own. At $33, this concealer is much pricier than a drug store option. However, that is to be expected from a brand like Bobbi Brown and I've heard this lasts for ages.

I am however still looking for a brush to apply with, since I find that none of mine work extra well. I'm thinking about investing in some extra Real Techniques brushes, any ideas which ones?
x

tumblr
twitter (NEW twitter!)
instagram (NEW profile!)
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment