Wednesday, November 21, 2012

OPI You Only Live Twice


OPI has got to be one of my absolute, hands down favorite nail polish brands. The quality of their formula, brush width, and wear time is impeccable. I have yet to find something that lasts as stunningly as an OPI mani does. I went to get my hair done the other day and at the front counter were some cute bits and bobs - including a huge rack of OPI's Skyfall collection. I wasn't too blown away by many of the other colors, but was mesmerized by this perfect holiday shimmery red. It's described as a magenta, and upon first appliance, it is a true magenta. Though, with a second coat, it turns out more red-magenta with red shimmers running throughout it. It is absolutely gorgeous on and would probably look just as good on a pedi. I think its my go to color for the holidays, paired with a black dress and a red lip.

What do you think of OPI's Skyfall collection?

xx


Follow me on bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment