Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Face #3.

After getting a well and truly needed week of rest, back to work we (grudgingly) go. I had a really lovely week full of family, friends, shopping, snowboarding and a football game. I've had my hair dyed again, so alas comes to time where I attempt to regain full volume and shine (hint: hopefully I'll be finding some new saving products soon). With the opening of the mountain last Wednesday, some friends and I headed up for a relaxing and grueling few days. Let me tell you, I am sore in every last muscle. One of the products I've gotten into recently go a bit hand in hand, but the first is the Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette. I received this a few birthdays ago and pulled it out recently for some new inspiration. A post will most likely be up on that in the upcoming weeks. It is a wonderful palette filled to the brim with beautifully deep colours. Back in the days of color tattoo eye shadows, I picked up Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 35 Tough as Toupe. One of the things I've found this the most useful for is packing on deeper colours and playing around with slightly smokey eyes. I've also rediscovered the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm. This is one of those colours that works really well with a natural eye and a pink blusher. More suitable for the spring and summer months, I've enjoyed using this now as a change of pace. The last but certainly not least product is the Nars Orgasm Multiple. I've loved using this as a creamy blusher for these colder months and I find it holds rather well.

In other loves this week, I am still head over heels for James Arthur. He'll be a winner, I bet it.

tumblr
twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment