Thursday, January 3, 2013

Puerto Vallarta Photo Diary





























Happy New Year! What a year 2012 was for me... I'm so happy to see a new, fresh beginning arrive. I've got all my resolutions down now, I believe but here's what I've been up to while I was away... I traveled down on a 5.55 am flight to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I've been once before and it was even better this time. I love the small town feel of it, with surrounding mountains and opportunities for zip lining, hiking, and more, but the city atmosphere as you go towards the center! Here are some of the best pictures, including my sister, myself, the Cathedral, many cute restaurants, how we spent our NYE (eating in a house overlooking the great view of the mountains and city below us!!), the torrential downpour of rain on the last two days and the amazing decorations and scenery left over from Christmas. Hope you enjoyed and I have plenty of blog posts on the way.

How did you celebrate the New Year?

Big love to you all xxxx

twitter
bloglovin'
instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment