Monday, January 7, 2013

Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Blush | 'Dollface'







I received this from my sister for Christmas and was completely surprised by it! I've always wanted to try a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush and I have to say... I'm curious what the hype is about? The colour is gorgeous, no doubt. It's beautifully light on the cheeks and gives a really healthy glow. The thing is that I have about five or six of these pinky shades of blushers. This colour does suit me best and gives me quite a healthy glow for my pale (read: deadly) skin tone.

The packaging is lovely, but a bit standard. I haven't been able to test out the actual wear time of 12 hours but if it really stays for that long, I think I'd understand the hype around it. It's very soft and works best for me with a stippling brush.

twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment