Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Topshop Chase

I can see myself wearing this little stunner with a sundress, floppy hat, sunglasses and blasting music during... you guessed it, the sThe first of what I hope to be many more Top Shop nail polishes, I chose Chase. It caught my eye right next to a gorgeous little blue number, although the display was all a little jumbled up in a big bin (hop on that, Nordstrom!) A plethora of beauty bloggers from across the sea (that'd be those precious Brits) rave about the Top Shop beauty section and so I decided it was time to give it a whirl.

Bought on a whim at the counter, $10 isn't too bad for the time it lasts. The wear time on this beauty was four or five days longer than Essie ($8) which last on average up to two-three days on me. I really like this color but I'm excited to try out some others. A little birdy told me that perhaps the full beauty selection will be at Nordstrom counters soon... A girl can hope, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment