Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Nail Picks



from left to right:
Essie Watermelon
Essie Lilacism
Essie Muchi Muchi
Essie Vanity Fairest
NARS Anardana
Top Shop Chase
I just want to put this out there that I am a HUGE fan of Valentine's Day. Pink is my favorite color, I love everything about love, plus I'm a real sucker for a bouquet and a sugar high. That's not to say that I'll necessarily have a Valentine on this day, but I always get a card from my nan, plus some specials from my mom and step dad. Among other things, I also have a major love for nail polish and this is where the two loves collide to create something.... beautiful.

These are essentially classic colours that I love during spring as well. Light, pastel, girly. I'm a huge fan of Essie because of their accessibility and range of unique colours that most often, you can't find elsewhere. NARS did some great nail colours last spring/summer collection with tons of brights. Chase is the only Top Shop shade that I own (since a Top Shop just came into my area in the last six months) and I caved for this babe. I'm dying to try some others. Two hot pinks, two baby pinks, and two light purples and we've got all the options I thought of for this Thursday, which essentially, is just another day in my world. But filled with candy. Yum.

How are you celebrating this year? Treating yourself (like me) or going out with a significant other? Leave a comment below.

twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment