Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Essie | Avenue Maintain



As always, I've reverted to my old ways and stooped to pick out an Essie color from their spring collection. I promised myself only one and this is what I ended up with. It's described with words such as "parisian" "chic" and "fashionably adroit" -- whatever that one means. I've found myself staring at my nails all day. I filed down my nails quite a bit and with a few slicks of this, a fresh foil, and a mini chop I feel like a whole new girl. A sixteen day hospital stay really can make you feel that way. Brand new. Rejuvenated. And I didn't even need to go to rehab! (Score.)

A formula that's to die for, and a price point that you can't really argue with, Essie continues to be my favorite brand. Definitely the accessibility of their varnishes help to sell them to me, but they're relatively cheap and last a significant amount of time.

Have you picked any new spring favorites? Look out for a whole post dedicated to shopping my stash - as they say - to find some new colors...

twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie polishes, I've been loving Lilacism lately but think I'll treat myself to a new Spring shade soon! xx

    ReplyDelete